A direct tax is a form of tax is collected directly by the government from the persons who bear the tax burden. Taxable individuals file tax returns directly to the government. Examples of direct taxes are corporate taxes, income taxes, and transfer taxes.
- General Tax Advisory
- Corporate Tax Assessment & Planning
- Tax Assessments and Appeal
- Personal Income Tax
- Deferred Tax Computation and Application
- Tax Compliance and Tax Return Preparation
- International Tax Service
- Transfer Pricing (International Tax)
- Import duty calculation and Customs cases
- Acting on behalf of the Clients as Tax Representative
- Capital Gains Tax
- Partnership Tax
- Tax Effective Remuneration Planning
- Handle all queries and requests from Tax Authorities
An indirect tax is a form of tax collected by mediators who transfer the taxes to the government, and also perform functions associated with filing tax returns. The customers bear the final tax burden. Examples of indirect taxes are sales tax and value added tax (VAT).
There are other types of taxes, which may either be direct tax or indirect taxes, including capital gains tax, corporation tax, consumption tax, inheritance tax, property tax, excise duty, retirement tax, tariffs, wealth tax or net worth tax, toll tax, and poll tax.
- VAT Consultancy
- VAT Registration
- VAT Calculation
- VAT Return Preparation (monthly)
- VAT Current Account Maintaining
- Planning and Designing VAT Management Systems